- You are fully responsible for the information and any activity that occurs under your user account.
- You are fully responsible for protecting the password that you use to access Breeze Through Fitness and for any activities made under your password.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Breeze Through Fitness users.
- You may not use Breeze Through Fitness for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, information, names, photos, profile information, links that you submit, post and display on Breeze Through Fitness.
- You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another website or app to falsely imply that it is associated with Breeze Through Fitness or any of the Emily Breeze Fitness LLC products or services.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt Breeze Through Fitness servers or networks such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of destructive nature applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You must not in using Breeze Through Fitness, intentionally or unintentionally violate any application local, state, national, or international law.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of Breeze Through Fitness website, platform, and/or app.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Breeze Through Fitness service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgement.
- As a condition of your use of Breeze Through Fitness, you agree that we have the right, for any purpose, to retain, use and publish in an aggregate manner information collected from your user of the platform and the app.
Subscription and Cancellation
- Subscription membership purchases are made through Breeze Through Fitness and If you wish to terminate your subscription, you are required to do so via the platform.
- If monthly subscriptions are offered with a discount or 7-day free trial. You will be billed if you have not cancelled this in the correct manner prior to your next billing date after the 7 days or prior to the next billing date before the discount expires.
- Should you wish to cancel after the 7-day free trial, you will be billed if you have not cancelled this in the correct manner prior to your next billing date.
- All subscription and other purchases are final, and no refund will be given for unused portions of your initial purchase or any renewal membership period. If you are seeking to cancel you must cancel in the correct manner prior to your next billing date.
- You agree to indemnify Emily Breeze Fitness, LLC from any liability, claim, harm, or expense arising from an injury or health problem that may arise from the use of Breeze Through Fitness.
The techniques and suggestions presented in the Breeze Through Fitness application are not intended to substitute for proper fitness training, health professional or any and all medical advice. All fitness content and exercise have been created for information purposes only and you recognize that Breeze Through Fitness application assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques.